Sunday, March 20, 2022

Location adjustments. PP#16

 So the location. What an issue. as far as the white room, I simply do not think it's going to happen. I am still pushing for doing it at Kim's house since it would complete my vision, and be easy on Nicole. However, I think it is more realistic to do it on a field. I am thinking Markham. Now, our teacher Ms. Stoklosa, has advised us to not film in the place I am thinking, a location that is far away from the park and under a highway. It is beautiful, and incredible, but it is replete with bottles, trash, and homeless people tend to live there. I can tell you first hand this is true. I have filmed there twice, and both time homeless people have been an issue. However, there is a place in Markham that is part of the part and it is just grass, and behind there are these beautiful trees we can hang the pictures in. I think this place could work nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components