Friday, March 18, 2022

Our plans. PP#15

 So another big issue we have is our equipment. A lot of people have discovered BECON and they simply ran out of equipment. Also we cannot check out equipment during break from the tv room, so simply we cannot film because I refuse to just use my phone and not have a boom mic. So what we decided upon is we're filming the Wednesday after school starts, the 30th. This would give us 4 days to finish, to film and edit. Any other sane person would be freaking out, but the countless film competitions with ridiculous time limits have taught me that I love nothing more than doing things in a small amount of time. I am not as nervous as I should be. I am not going to punch myself, because we planned everything. Nicole was going to get equipment, we were going to film during break, and then the absolute unexpected happened. We simply had to postpone it, and that is ok. I'm am not going to give up because I know that 4 days is all I need to make something excellent. I will work with what I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components