Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Nicole. PP#14

 So we have major issues. 

Nicole, who is set to play dainty, was in a car accident. Right before break. She broke her wrist and might go into surgery, we're not sure yet. We have to see how this will affect our filming process but right now I do not want to disturb her since she's preoccupied being in a hospital. We'll see what happens.

My solution is to do one of two things. 

Recast Dainty. This would be an issue since it is Nicole's main contribution to the project and considering her state, I'm not sure what else she will do since her work was mostly going to come in handy during production and post. But if that where to happen, I have my friend Samantha in mind, she fits the role and is a Tv kid and would most likely be willing to help. 

Second option, and probably the route we'll be taking, is re-write Dainty to have a cast. I like this a lot, I think it would even elevate it a bit since kids have casts a lot of the time, and it would add to the ambiguity of how Steve hurt Dainty.

We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components